• Coconut oil – easily and quickly absorbed, turning the skin into “velvet” and at the same time forming a protective film on the lips that prevents the skin of the lips from drying out. This oil also has antimicrobial and antiviral activity.
• Shea butter – has a moisturizing, softening effect, protects the skin of the lips from UV radiation. It has regenerating properties and effectively prevents the aging process.
• Cocoa butter – protects lips from chapping and provides them with maximum nutrition and hydration.
• Almond oil – moisturizes, nourishes, softens the skin of the lips. Has regenerating properties.
• Jojoba oil – prevents dehydration, nourishes and protects the skin of the lips from wind and bad weather, and has a sun protection effect.
• Apricot kernel oil – nourishes, softens, tones and refreshes the skin of the lips. Relieves irritation.
• Calendula oil – penetrates deep into the subcutaneous tissue, stimulates blood supply and regeneration, eliminates swelling, increases skin elasticity.
• Castor oil – nourishes, softens and soothes the skin.
• Rose wax is a waxy mass of a very complex composition with the scent of a rose. It is the most effective skin care product. It has an antiseptic, bactericidal and wound-healing effect and at the same time is characterized by low toxicity, so it can be used even for children. It rejuvenates, regenerates, smoothes, increases skin elasticity and firmness, and has a general rejuvenating effect. It has a very pleasant smell.
• Beeswax – has remarkable softening, nourishing and anti-inflammatory properties, provides natural protection and moisture retention in the skin.
• Tocopherol acetate – vitamin E. Stimulates blood circulation and strengthens capillary walls, promotes healing without scarring, relieves inflammation, including after sunburn. Participates in the formation of collagen and elastin fibers, activates protein synthesis, thereby preventing skin aging, for which it is called the “vitamin of youth”.
The lip balm series also includes components such as the innovative preservative phenoxyethanol/ethylhexylglycerin and flavors identical to natural ones.
• Phenoxyethanol/ethylhexylglycerin is formulated for mild skin care products. Meets all requirements for preservatives for cosmetics. One of the strongest “green” preservatives (comparable in strength to paraben analogues). Can be used in oral products such as toothpastes, rinses. Approved for use in all countries of the world.
• Flavoring is a food flavoring, the flavoring part of which contains one or more flavoring substances identical to natural ones. Flavorings identical to natural ones are used to improve the taste and aroma of food products.
Directions for use: Apply a thin layer to the lips.
Contraindications: individual intolerance to the components included in the phytobalm.
Storage conditions: store in original packaging away from direct sunlight and heat sources at temperatures from +5 ° C to +25 ° C.
INCI: Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (and) Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Cera Alba, Stearic Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Rosa Gallica Flower Cera, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol / Ethylhexylglycerin, Aroma, Tocopherol.